This book is suitable for both FNSTPB412 and FNSTPB402.
This is the 2nd edition of Establish and Maintain Payroll Systems with MYOB Business.
This user guide is designed specifically for students studying the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping and will have teacher support.
This user guide provides simple but comprehensive steps on setting up and processing payroll using MYOB Business. It covers:
- setting up organisation details as required by the ATO
- four different employee types: full time, part time, casual and salaried as well as sub-contractors with voluntary withholding agreements.
- how to set up ordinary earnings, overtime rates, taxable and non taxable allowances, deductions, superannuation, salary sacrifice and termination payments
- required reports and reconciliation
- end of year processing
- Single Touch Payroll - Phase 1 and 2
The book is available in EITHER printed OR digital eBook format.
The printed book is A4 spiral bound and printed in black and white.
The digital copy is in colour. It is accessed online via an Internet connection. It cannot be printed or downloaded. You should purchase a printed version if these conditions do not suit your circumstances.
Step by Step
We guide you through the processes step by step.
Images to learn by
We add lots of images to make it easy to learn
We cover all the skills you need to operate the software