ISBN 978-1-925782-27-1 In stock
This is the 1st edition of FNSTPB402 Establish and Maintain Payroll Systems with MYOB.
This user guide provides simple but comprehensive steps on setting up and processing payroll using MYOB Business. It covers:
- setting up organisation details as required by the ATO
- four different employee types: full time, part time, casual and salaried as well as sub contractors with voluntary withholding agreements.
- how to set up ordinary earnings, overtime rates, taxable and non taxable allowances, deductions, superannuation, salary sacrifice and termination payments
- required reports and reconciliation
- end of year processing
- Single Touch Payroll - Phase 1 and 2
Choose printed or digital version. Digital versions require an internet connection for viewing.
Step by Step
We guide you through the processes step by step.
Images to learn by
We add lots of images to make it easy to learn
We cover all the skills you need to operate the software