This user guide provides simple but comprehensive steps on setting up and processing payroll using Xero. It covers:
- setting up an organisations details required by the ATO
- four different employee types: full time, part time, casual and salaried as well as sub contractors with voluntary withholding agreements.
- how to set up ordinary earnings, overtime rates, taxable and non taxable allowances, deductions, superannuation, salary sacrifice and termination payments
- required reports and reconciliation
- end of year processing and single touch payroll
Sample - click on the button below to download a sample of this resource that includes the mapping.
- Shipping and Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Please allow 3 to 7 days from when you place an order. We have most items in stock but some older titles are printed on demand so will add one or two days. International orders will take a little longer.
A flat rate of $15 per order is the current delivery fee unless orders are $100 or more then shipping is Free. All orders are sent Express Mail with Australia Post. A tracking number will be emailed to you.
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund less 25% restocking fee and a postage fee of $15 (even if shipping was free). There are no returns available for digital products. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item etc).
If you need to return an item you must contact us to request a Return Authority. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Step by Step
We guide you through the processes step by step.
Images to learn by
We add lots of images to make it easy to learn
We cover all the skills you need to operate the software